- - - - -

Earth House

No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Cherryni_*

• Guests

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:44 AM

Environmental house appears when human beings appear, just as a man named BRAIN has said (not original remarks), when man first walked the earth, they lived in cave and underground houses which provided safety. It seems that we have come full circle with the implementation of earth homes in today’s society. The ecological benefits are simply undeniable! When I saw the house image, I consider it as the most environmental house. It's earth house designed by Peter Vetsch. It's an amazing design and distinctive concept. It makes full use of natural environment and leaves less carbon footprint.
I think architecture which has close realationship with environment can get more and more attention and more and more popular.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: earth house.jpg

#2 Guest_FloossyBoorge_*

• Guests

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

コーチ アウトレット

www.coachjapanoutlets.com

#3 Guest_Haichommact_*

• Guests

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

CCLEUNG Web page design can allow advice on you'll be able to format and complete the layout you get with the online. Quite easily format art logos, styles, individuals, viewer statements, concerned dietary supplement statements additionally search rankings, limit instructions additionally webhost checking ~ completely, a ready-made additionally top quality work online. Everything you need to provide us with has become advise to the internet site until such time as this item is introduced to that asks. Below does our best to be successful. That services is designed to include extraordinary graphic design, entrepreneurial know how, convenience additionally superb grade live on the internet. They will also turn into controlable. http://www.vancouverwebdesignseo.com/

Reply to this topic

You can make 5 more posts today.
This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

interior schools | architecture | design | portfolio | competitions | jobs | architecture.sk